It was another fantastic day in Manchester delivering Google Analytics Training. Held at Innospace, Chester Street, the training was aimed at digital marketers who are looking to understand a bit more about website visitors and understand customer journey throughout the purchase cycle. We had attendees from Mamas and Papas, JISC and Shelton Associates.
It was an interactive session and we covered following content:
- The basics of Google Analytics
- Setting up Site Search, Users and linking to Google Adwords
- Understand the key aspects of Analytics
- Setting up and using Marketing Tracking
- The key reports to use
- How to analyse and report
- Setting up Profile Filters and goals
- eCommerce Tracking and Conversion Reports
- Using Funnel Analysis to track conversions on your site
- Using Google Tag Manager
- Analyse keywords for SEO and traffic sources
- Creating reports and exporting data
- Customising your dashboard and creating reports
- Applying objectives, KPIs, dimensions and metrics
It was a 4 hour session and at the end of the day, attendees went away with a new or updated Key Performance Indicators ( KPI ) for their organisations.
Our Google Analytics training is held regularly in Manchester and you can find future schedules here >>. Alternatively, if you are looking for a group training or an in-house Google Analytics training in Manchester for yourself or a team, please get in touch.