Google Shopping is a hugely efficient way of promoting products for any e-commerce business, rather than the traditional text ads. It contains rich product information including image, price and merchant name and is created using the information provided by the merchant via the merchant center.
With Google Shopping ads you set your own daily budget and bids and optimise based on performance. During Christmas, it is normal to see merchants bidding higher on their profitable products, but it is important to keep the costs low to avoid any losses.
In this podcast, Ted Parry from Amoredigital shares some valuable tips on how to get your Google Shopping campaigns ready for Christmas.
- Getting your feed audit on time
- Getting your bids optimised for the busy times
- Take advantage of Google shopping promotions
- Labelling products based on your profit margin
- Spend budget before the busy period, acquire new customers and remarketing
We will be continuing our Online Seller UK podcast via our YouTube Channel. Stay tuned!
Also Checkout …
Online Seller UK Amazon training courses in Manchester, London and Nottingham.