Sourcing from China is becoming the norm for a lot of businesses and this has allowed China to be the world’s manufacturing hub. With so much dependence we have all felt the effect in the supply chain due to COVID-19 spreading rapidly in China. In this podcast, Huw Johnson ( Far East Sourcing Expert at GHL Sourcing ) updates us about the recent updates along with some basics of sourcing.
In this podcast you will learn about:
- The common pitfalls of buying products from the Far East
- Finding a good manufacturer
- The secure payment channels
- Documentation requirements to get products into the UK
- Costs associated with the imports
We will be continuing our Online Seller UK podcast via our YouTube Channel. Stay tuned!
Also Checkout …
Online Seller UK eCommerce training courses in Manchester, London and Nottingham.