Amazon Listing Optimisation is a process of improving product pages to rank organically and as well as creating better presentations to increase conversion rate. Optimising Amazon product pages involves five key areas of a product page: title, bullet points, product description, backend keywords and product images.
In this recording, Robyn from Amazon Consultancy, Marketplace Blueprint, gives a detailed insight on how to optimise your listing and its role in Amazon PPC.
Listen to this podcast and learn about:
– The role of listing optimisation in Amazon PPC
– Why listing optimisation is important to ad performance,
– How to use ads to improve listing copy,
– How important is image quality?
– When do you start running ads before listing optimisation?
– We will be continuing our Online Seller UK podcast via our YouTube Channel. Stay tuned!
Also Checkout …
Online Seller UK Online Amazon training courses