Our Brighton AmafestUK 2023 wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors.
To gain some insights into their companies, we sat down for interviews with our sponsors. Here’s a snippet from Arthur’s interview:
1. What is your company, and what do you do?
“We Prep” provides a comprehensive end-to-end third-party logistics (3PL) solution tailored for e-commerce brands. Collaborating closely with FBA brands, we ensure the seamless flow of their stock into FBA centres while curbing storage expenses and manoeuvring around FBA inventory restrictions. Operating from our strategically located sites in Suffolk, which are conveniently close to the UK’s largest container port, Felixstowe, we offer a wide range of services:
- Container unloading
- Direct-to-consumer (D2C) fulfillment
- FBA preparation
- Global shipping
- Customs clearance
- Management of Amazon returns
- Onward delivery to UK and EU FBA fulfilment centres
2. How does your company help Amazon sellers?
“We Prep” aims to empower brands by placing control back in their hands. The costs and time associated with relocating stock and managing intake at a warehouse can significantly impact a brand’s sales. By leveraging We Prep’s 3PL services, brands can adopt more nimble stock management strategies.
With We Prep, you can:
- Resolve any labeling or FBA compliance issues with your stock, eliminating the need to incur expenses for stock removal from Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Conduct split tests on various SKU variants (such as bundles or multipacks) using small test batches.
- Swiftly switch to Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) or Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) options on short notice, addressing any out-of-stock periods or maneuvering around Amazon’s inventory constraints.
- Change FNSKU labels on a closed listing without the complications and costs of initiating a removal order.
- Effectively manage Amazon’s inventory levels and storage costs by gradually supplying stock to FBA.
- Recapture revenue from customer returns through our reverse logistics service.
3. Why does your company sponsor AmafestUK?
AmafestUK is a great event; listening to the talks last year was fantastic, and it was very refreshing to hear the real value shared by the notable guests. We also love connecting and reconnecting with professionals in e-commerce, precisely the FBA space; there isn’t enough opportunity to do this in the UK, so how could we not be part of it?
4. Are there any latest Amazon trends you want to discuss?
With Amazon’s inventory restrictions to navigate, there has never been a better time to utilise a 3PL. You need to see a 3PL as an extension to your stock that you create regular orders from to keep your FBA stock healthy. Using a 3PL correctly can boost your sell-through rate and help open up more space at Amazon as your brand grows.
If you are a brand owner or are working with a brand that is selling on Amazon and looking for logistics support, call or email, tell us your problems, and we’ll tell you how we can make it all better.
We look forward to seeing the We Prep team at AmafestUK 2023.