Online Seller In-House Training
In the past, our clients have attended the wide range of digital marketing courses we offer in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Brighton, London, Bristol and Cardiff. Demand for onsite training has increased primarily because businesses have unique requirements or to train your team members together; reduces cost and saves time on travelling.
The training isn’t just open to online sellers and retailers, our in-house training courses are great for other consultancies and agencies no matter how large or small.
You will have our generic course content and you can pick and choose from it and add more content after discussing it with your team. You can find our generic training content on our brochure. Once we get a list of issues/things you’d like to focus on, we create a bespoke training plan based on your product or services.
- Company directors, business owners who are keen to develop their skills
- Businesses with a team aiming to build their skills
- Agencies who are looking to refresh their staff skills and add new skills to the group or train up new members of the team
- Bespoke training content
- Focus on your business
- Training content will be made available after the session
- After training support included
All of our courses can be tailored to suit your staff and business. Whether you are a sole trader or a limited company, private sector or public sector, you will equally benefit from our eCommerce / Digital Marketing courses. Below are some examples of training we have delivered in the past.
- Amazon Vendor
- Amazon Seller Central
- eBay Masterclass
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Shopping
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Content Marketing
All of our courses are very competitively priced and you will get a good value of money spent on the day.