eBay is a trusted buying platform for millions of buyers across 26 countries. With this considerable customer base, eBay helps many businesses to accelerate their online sales.
Selling on eBay is cost-effective and can help you build a scalable business. Online Seller UK’s professional eBay course is here to help you understand how to improve the visibility of your products and scale up your business with eBay marketing activities.
We personalise each session based on your products and product categories. On the day, you will take away an action plan that will help you grow your business
** If you prefer to book online training or in-house training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who should attend?
New Employees, Marketing Professionals, Directors
Who should attend?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
What will you learn?
Finding the right product to sell
• Find popular products on eBay
• Get keyword ideas from top-performing product titles
• Analyse product pricing and best offers
• eBay fees explained
• Creating your profit calculator
eBay product launch strategies
Listing your product, the right way
• Key elements of successful eBay listings
• Live Demo: step-by-step product listing
Exploring eBay bulk listing tools – Linnworks, Wonder Lister, Inkfrog
• Promoted Listings Standard
• Promoted Listings Advanced
• Fixed vs Auction vs Best offers
• eBay repricing for serious sellers
• Shipping settings with multiple services
• Increase sales with Fast N’ Free shipping
• Excluding shipping locations
Feedback and Detailed Seller ratings
• Getting positive feedback
• How to limit negative feedback
• Importance of Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR)
• Key factors that affect your product SEO
Reporting and Analytics
• Identify your top performers
• Identify out of eBay traffic trends
• Identify under-performing listings and take corrective actions
• Maintain eBay service standard
Understanding seller protection on eBay & Paypal
• Global Shipping Program (GSP)
• International shipping settings
• List your items directly on international eBay sites
• Automate cross border listing process
• Product sourcing best practices locally and internationally
• Importing products – step by step guide
• Introduction to logistics – FOB, CIF, Ex Works
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Malcolm Pitt, Emmaus UK
Spent a very informative afternoon with Prabhat looking at how we could maximise our eBay. He explained thing in a clear and concise way and gave us loads of ideas and tools to use. We looked critically at what we are doing now and produced a tight action plan to move things along. In my opinion, the time and money spent were well worth it.
| Suzanne Stokes, Tumtumtots
I attended both the Ebay and Amazon Masterclass courses. They were very interesting and informative and very tailored to the people who were on the course (around 8 of us). Prabhat made things simple to understand and I couldn’t criticise anything about it. Even the coffee was lovely!
| Sam, Cadetdirect
Booked Prabhat’s eBay masterclass immediately after attending his Amazon masterclass. Both were excellent and have helped my sales greatly.
| Mark Ruane, Thejtg
Attended both Prabhat’s eBay and Amazon Masterclass’ courses and found them to be brilliant. Really easy to follow the course with practical advice which will be put to into place. Couldn’t recommend them enough.
Looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite eBay training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )