March 25, 2022
£195.00 + VAT
Google Analytics is a key tool to help you analyse visitor traffic and helps you to understand your customers’ behaviour. Most importantly, it will help you track your customers’ journey through the purchase cycle. That makes it easier for you to retain your current customers and win new ones.
After attending the Online Seller UK Google Analytics course, you will be able to define goals, match customer journeys to site usage, and extract actionable insights from the data produced by your website. In addition, you will learn what the measurement and metrics mean and possible actions you can take to enhance your marketing objectives.
After our Google Analytics training, you can expect your customer acquisition costs to go down, and you will also be able to spend more wisely on your best-performing channels.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
We have been delivering training courses throughout the UK for the past 5 years and the same courses are now available online. You can choose between a scheduled course or book a bespoke session for you or your team.
Each session is customised and well suited for individual or small groups. All sessions are practical and save you the cost and time of travelling.
– 4 hours live online workshop
– Delivered in a small group of 4
– Interactive sessions and you can ask questions
– Training content will be shared with you after your session
– 1-to-1 optional consultation after the course to answer any specific questions
– Online conferencing set-up. We will send you the link to join the course.
– Speakers and a microphone
– OPTIONAL – A webcam
If you prefer to book online training other than the date scheduled, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
What will you learn?
• Which metrics are significant to measure for your website?
• Google Ads integration with Google Analytics
• Account Structure
• Using filters to include and exclude traffic
• Introduction to Google Analytics 4
• Analysing traffic sources: Direct, referring sites, and search engines
• Channel Groupingps and how to set them up
• Custom URL tagging for email, social media
• E-commerce tracking and conversion reports
• Funnel Vvisitations to improve conversion
• Search console reports – getting insight on search queries
• High traffic pages and how to monetise them
• Find out what keeps users engaged with behaviour flow on site
• Customer search phrases onsite
• Mobile visits vs desktop visits
• Segment your data, understand the business trend, and respond
• Using the second dimension and pivot view in reports
• Creating a remarketing list
In-depth Audience analysis
• Geography / Language – your most valuable region
• Demographics – your most valuable customer age/gender
• Frequency & recency of users – how many visits are needed to convert?
• Different types of goals for different kinds of businesses
• E-commerce goals
Custom Alerts & Real-Time Reports
• Real-Time reports
• Custom alerts to stay on top of trends
• Create annotations to keep track of your discoveries
Reports / Dashboards
• The key reports for you
• Social traffic in reporting
• Event reporting
• Data exporting to your stakeholders
• Creating custom reports and dashboards suitable for you
• Multiple sources in a conversion path
• Different options for attribution models
Connecting Google Analytics with your Digital Marketing Plan
• Using Google analytics to support your marketing objectives
• KPIs to track with Google Analytics
• Creating a measurement plan
Introduction to Google Tag Manager
Prerequisites for this course:
No previous experience with Google Analytics is needed. However, we expect you to have a website already running Analytics.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Frances Bibby, Social Comms
Prabhat is a very genuine and patient person with a wealth of digital and eCommerce marketing experience and knowledge. I’ve been to one of his conferences and one of his workshops and each time left having learnt something valuable. His events are educational but also fun and welcoming, a good community to get involved with.
| Ted Harris, Cheetham Music School
Helped me build on the knowledge I already had. Prabhat was interesting and affable. Very fluid session which allowed me to focus on what was important to me.
| Ashley Toth, Burntwood
I recently took part in a Google Analytics training course given by Prabhat which thoroughly covered all the basics of the platform. Prabhat had clearly done his research into the company I work for (along with the other student’s business) and was able to relate the different tools and functions of Google Analytics to our key goals and how we might best take advantage of GA. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to gain a better understanding of Google Analytics and how it can benefit your business.
Can’t make it to s online/remote training looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )