‘Andy joined Payoneer at the beginning of 2016 to focus on educating UK merchants on the benefits and practicalities of selling on international marketplaces, as well as guiding them on Payoneer’s payment solutions that can help drive their business growth. In addition, Andy is actively building a network of new partners that can deliver additional benefits for Payoneer Account Holders.
For the last 10 years, Andy has specialised in partnering with organisations to help deliver streamlined and cost effective cross border payment and foreign exchange solutions to their clients. Working for Travelex Global Business Payments (now Western Union Business Solutions), World First & HiFX, he has developed partnerships with banks, accountants, payroll and pension organisations, outsourcers, stock brokers and ecommerce organisations. Prior to this, Andy worked for a number of international companies and sourced and developed distributorships in East & West Africa & Asia, as well as spending 5 years living and working in East Africa’.
- Short Bio:Andy is UK Business Manager at Payoneer
- 12 May, 2017, 15:00 - 15:30 Manchester Multichannel Conference – 2017
- 27 April, 2017, 18:00 - 18:25 Leeds Online Seller Meetup
- 26 April, 2017, 18:00 - 18:25 Manchester Online Seller Meetup
- 6 April, 2017, 18:30 - 18:55 Brighton Online Seller Meetup
- 16 February, 2017, 18:10 Online Seller Meetup – London
- 26 October, 2016, 5:45 - 6:10 Brighton Online Seller Meetup
- 7 September, 2016, 5:45 - 6:10 Birmingham Online Seller Meetup