We are back again in Cardiff for another OSW Event. We have exciting new topics for Online Sellers. Expect an informative evening to help you sell better on-line.
There will be plenty of time to network and share your eCommerce ideas with other on-line sellers.
Thursday, 25th September, 2014
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Digital Cardiff Showcase,
Cardiff Council County Hall,
Please find below list of topics for the evening. Each talk will last for 25 mins with 10 mins Q & A.
1. Discover how to send mail abroad efficiently.
The UK is the largest export economy for ecommerce in the world and it is only going to GROW. If you’re selling online this is the right time for you to start selling abroad. This is an excellent opportunity with obvious challenge – getting orders delivered securely within expected time to your customers.
This talk aims to give you an insight on how you can send parcels abroad fast and reliably keeping it affordable to your business. This talk will also help you find ways to tackle customs the easy way.
2. Maximize The Potential Of Your E-Commerce Business with Magento
Learn how you can leverage Magento to create your own eCommerce website and use the same inventory that you have on your website to sell on to eBay, Amazon & Rakuten.
Multi Channel software can be confusing and expensive on first glance. You’ll learn the 4 key things you need to know about Multi Channel software which are:
- Why stock numbers are important
- What is inventory management
- How to leverage templates to work smarter
- How a single orders screen can make your life easier
Speaker: Matthew Ogborne from Understading E loves eCommerce and helping Small & Medium Business Succeed Online with eBay & Amazon.
3. How to Grow Your Business with Social & Inbound Marketing
We know social is important but we rarely find good information on how to drive your sales through social channels.
We will explore how businesses are leveraging social and inbound marketing to grow their businesses.
Expect to find more on:
- Identifying right metrics to measure
- How Social and inbound can help build good relation with your potential customers
- How you can grow your database through social channels
- Using social channels to understand your target audience
Kindly Supported By