February 7, 2022
£200.00 + VAT
£200.00 + VAT
Amazon is fast becoming the consumer’s first port of call for online shopping. That means it’s the obvious choice for private label sellers, retailers, brands, and wholesalers to increase their presence on Amazon.
As a result, Amazon is becoming a crowded marketplace, making it more difficult for new sellers to be found. This is where Amazon SEO and Amazon Advertising play a considerable role in helping your business to stand out from the crowd.
Amazon SEO aims to increase your product visibility organically, and Amazon Advertising helps you gain the sponsored position on page #1.
This training course from Online Seller UK shows you how to improve your product’s organic ranking and get the best from Amazon Advertising.
We have been delivering training courses throughout the UK for the past 5 years and the same courses are now available online. You can choose between a scheduled course or book a bespoke session for you or your team.
Each session is customised and well suited for individual or small groups. All sessions are practical and save you the cost and time of travelling.
– 4 hours live online workshop
– Training course recording available for 1 month
– Delivered in a small group of 4
– Interactive sessions and you can ask questions
– Training content will be shared with you after your session
– 1-to-1 optional consultation after the course to answer any specific questions
– Online conferencing set-up. We will send you the link to join the course.
– Speakers and a microphone
– OPTIONAL – A webcam
If you prefer to book online training other than the date scheduled, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Seller Central Users, Vendor Central Users
Some key areas of the workshops are:
Amazon Search Engine Optimisation
• Best practises for optimising product content
• Amazon SEO ranking factors
• Amazon product reviews best practices
Keyword Research and Best Practices
• Finding the right keywords for your product
• Amazon keywords tools
• Finding keywords that are ranking for your products
• Competitor keywords analysis
• Keyword research with Google keywords planner
Getting started with Advertising Campaigns
• Live Demo: sponsored product ads
• Keyword types, Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
• Automatic Campaigns vs Manual campaigns
• Amazon Product Target ads
• Basic Campaign Structure
• Best Practices
• Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
• Understanding Search term and Product placement reports
Optimising Campaigns Performance
• Managing Bids
• How to go about product variations ads
• Negative keyword best practices
• Bid strategy to increase sales
• Analyse search terms reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Sponsored Brands
• Live demo: Sponsored brands ads
• A/ B testing
• Optimising sponsored brands
• Analyse sponsored brands reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Product Display Ads
• Live Demo: Product display Ads
• A/ B Testing
• Optimising Product Display Ads
Amazon Bid Management Tools
• Introduction to bid management tools
• Creating a Portfolio for your products
• Portfolio bid strategies
Competitor PPC Analysis
• Spying competitor converting keywords
Creating your own Amazon Advertising Plan
Building your brand content on Amazon
• Amazon A+ best practices
• Amazon Store design best practices
• Amazon store traffic analytics
• External Amazon store promotion
Amazon Attribution ( NEW )
• What is Amazon Attribution?
• Setting up tracking
• Types of media that can be applied
• Understanding the attribution metrics
Prerequisites for this course:
This course is aimed at digital marketers, seller central & vendor central users and typically delegates who have experience using Amazon in some capacity.
Looking for Amazon Consultancy Services? Please find out more >>
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Dave Curtis, Fizz Experience Limited
I had the pleasure of being at one of Prabhat’s training sessions covering an Amazon Masterclass. The session was extremely helpful and very interactive. Prabhat’s ability to provide practical advice for even the smallest of issues seemed never-ending. I would thoroughly recommend going to one of his training sessions or getting him to come and support you through your company growth.
| Marie Sinclair, Tazakifoods
Prabhat’s Amazon training was detailed and tailored to suit our needs as a business. He was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer any questions that we had throughout the training session. As a company we learnt a great deal and I would not hesitate to recommend his services.
Looking for a bespoke online course? Get in touch to discuss: 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )