November 27, 2018
09:00 – 13:00
GS1 UK, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AW
Content Marketing has an increasingly important role in SEO, as it helps you to stand out from competitors and build a connection with your customers. Understanding how content can be used strategically to improve performance is now key to any online strategy.
With this training, you’ll learn how to identify content marketing opportunities, understand your customers better and get actionable advice on how to create content efficiently.
Who is it for?
Aimed at people with no content experience, looking to develop their site offering beyond just
What will you learn?
• Understanding the value of content
• Empathy mapping your audience to understand what type of content they want to see
• Creating your purchase funnel
• Identifying content opportunities & tools to use to do this
• Choosing a content format
• Creating content efficiently
• Promoting content effectively
• Create a content market plan for your organisation
Prerequisites for this course
No previous experience necessary; though it’s expected you will have a website set up and knowledge of your product/service
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
Can’t make it to London or looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite content marketing training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 327 2923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )