November 27, 2018
13:30 - 17:30
GS1 UK, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AW
Looking to understand SEO? As a crucial part of digital marketing, understanding the foundations of SEO and how to meet best practice with your website will help to boost your performance.
With this training, you’ll learn about all the requirements of a site to perform well in Google, work through a best practice checklist and gain actionable advice on how to implement this on your own site.
Who is it for?
Aimed at people with little or no SEO experience currently.
What will you learn?
• Develop an understanding of what algorithmic factors contribute towards improving their organic visibility
• Address SEO myths, main do’s and don’ts
• Understanding of basic keyword research
• How to optimise pages – fundamental technical and content considerations
• Introduction to useful SEO tools and how to use them to good effect
• Developing and executing an SEO strategy – key takeaway to help attendee’s construct an action plan
Prerequisites for this course
No previous experience necessary; though it’s expected you will have a website set up with Google Search Console and Google Analytics set up.
Can’t make it to London or looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite SEO fundamentals training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 327 2923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )